I’ve gone all tumblr by posting this quote, because well I don’t think that you can change anything by just looking at a quote but its a good place to start. ( I do love the Lion King though.) Anyway, to the point, I think that being positive can really change a lot but everyone must be realistic about what they can do. Positiveness and being realistic is what can change everything.
Sorry about it being for three days but it is a big project and its Easter! Happy Easter to everyone!
This juice is great for the spring season as its super refreshing and delicious. I think its super easy and I could constantly drink it.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. A melon ( about 8 quarters )
2. 2 limes
3. 4 stalks of mint
4. A bowl
5. A seive
1. Gather all your items
2. Cut up the water melon and half the limes
3. Squeeze all the limes into the bowl
4. Put the sieve over the bowl and press the water melon through it using your hands
5. Add the mint
6. Add ice ( optional )
7. Pour it into a glass and there you go!
Mmm the thought of it makes my mouthwater, thanks for reading.
This is probably one of the easiest DIY’s i have come across so far online, its so simple yet really fun to do. This DIY completely glams up your stationary, I really enjoyed making it, I hope you do to.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1.Pencils ( any type. )
2. Fabric tape ( I bought mine from tiger )
1. Have all your items ready
2. Have one pencil and wrap the tape around it slowly
3. Be careful to not leave gaps
4. There you go! Now you can add it to your pencil case or just make loads more
This DIY is one of my favorites as its super easy yet really fun and worth it. Thanks for reading, I hope you try out this great fun idea. Expect another one tomorrow! xxx Gracie
What do you do with old jars… Upcycle them! (Of course.) I have seen this awesome idea all over pinterest and instagram and have been very eager to try it out. I am only twelve and therefore was not aloud to use a drill for the hole at the top but i came up with a new way, hammer a drill into the top. I was happy that I found this new technique as its the only one not using a drill that I have seen online so far, this means that anyone can do it!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Super cute straws, I got mine from Tiger for two pounds
2. A jar, any type will do, I have used an old rinsed out jam jar
3. A hammer
4. a small drill
5. Any decoration you want ( decorative tape, stickers ) however i have not decorated mine
6. Protective eye wear ( swimming goggles or glasses would do )
1. Have all your equipment ready
2. Get your drill and put it right in the middle of the lid ( the lid still being on the jar)
3. Bash the drill through the lid ( wearing protective eye wear)
4. Move the drill around in the hole so it fits your straw
5. Add any decorations you choose
6. Fill it with a delicious beverage of your choice and enjoy!
So there it is , as simple as that. I love this DIY because it took me less than five minutes to complete and looks like you could have bought it, thanks for reading. xxx Gracie